Happy Happy Holidays Everyone!! And thanks for joining in on the 'Tis The Season blog hop!! I hope you enjoyed the fabulous creations by the marvelous Molly over at Army Wife Learns the Cricut and that's how you got here!! If not, you should join in on the blog-hopping holiday fun by starting at Iva Youngs' great blog - www.ivarai.com!
This is my very first time participating in a blog hop- and I'm VERY excited!! (...if you couldn't already tell...!) For my first post I am going to be sharing a card I call...
This card is very fun and super-easy to make! And would you believe that it all started with some packing tape from Micheal's?! Here's how I put it together:
- I started off with an A2 base in a nice deep holiday red.
- I generated the 'let it snow' sentiment on the computer and printed it on cardstock that was off-white. I cut the paper down to about 5 1/4" (w) X 4" (h).
- I placed a 6" strip of clear holiday packing tape I found at M's (for a dollar!) on the bottom of the off-white card. Wrap the ends of the tape around the card or cut them off- whatever is easiest!
- I cut a strip 1/2" (h) of the holiday red and placed is over the top border of the packing tape. Again, wrap the ends of the strip around the card or cut them off.
- Using my wonderful Cricut and my Winter Woodlands cart, I cut the 3rd snowflake out at 2" using the 'layers' feature. I affixed the snowflake on the off-white card using my zig-pen.
- I used my rockin' I-roc to glue on some bling. Finally I attached the finished off-white card to the front of the holiday red base and --viola!-- Holiday Flurries!!
Well thanks so much for stopping in on the first day of the swap! I hope you'll be back tomorrow!! Now, I'm going to send you on to see the amazing and inspired work of Rita at http://www.ritahutchesoncobbs.blogspot.com/!!